Lilypie6th to 18th Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday

I feel so loved!

I thought that NO ONE was reading my blog anymore, well that wouldn't surprise me really, where I hardly ever do blog anymore ... but I just found ALL the comments that people have been
putting on my site for months. Apparently I'm supposed to approve them manually as they come ... nobody told me!
It's a great feeling reading them all together, I feel so loved!

"New" komments:
June 2007
June 2007
June 2007
May 2007
May 2007
March 2007
February 2007
December 2006
November 2006
November 2006
November 2006
September 2006
August 2006

I know, I know, I'm waaaaaay overdue to write something about the kids ... I'm still going through the photos from all our holidays this year ... and other photos that I've promised to put here earlier, I'm just so busy, being a hardworking stay-at-home-mom (cough, cough). It'll come, it'll come!

1 afskipti:

At 9/27/2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Elskan mín! Takk fyrir myndirnar. Þær glöddu mitt gamla hjarta.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home