Snow and darkness
Aparently I'm in a minority group. I'm one of the few crazy people who just loves it when every thing is covered in snow, and when it's dark outside most of the time. Like now! I just find it so romantic and cozy.
I actually also love flying in airplanes, and I like airports and hanging around in them. Next year we'll be travelling twice with the kids. First to England to visit Vala and Steve, hopefully in March. And then to Toronto to visit all my family there, and Jessica, this will be in either August or October ... we´ll see! I'm really looking forwards to taking the kids abroad, even the plane rides and terminal waiting!



1 afskipti:
I love snow too :) Charlotte is starting to walk... in a couple of months, she'll be able to play in the snow with me :) I didn't know you'd be coming! I can't wait to meet Ulfrun, and have all of you meet Charlotte!
Post a Comment
<< Home