Lilypie6th to 18th Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday

A good home for the cats

We really need to find a good home for our cats, prefferably with someone we know, because we want to be able to visit them regularly, especially for Garpur's sake. Garpur is really sad about the whole buisness. He was talking about it in playschool yesterday. The teachers told me that he was very upset and started crying ... this is very much out of his character. He thinks of them as a part of the family, I can't remember when he drew the last family-picture without them.

I wish we could just keep the cats, it would make things so much easier, but I can't keep using steroid-medication forever! I told my doctor that we'd try to find the cats a home where we can visit them, and she eplained to me in detail what I should do when I do: take my medication with me and wash everyones clothes after the visit ... that's it!

0 afskipti:

Post a Comment

<< Home