Lilypie6th to 18th Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday

A month gone by

Wow, I'm not doing a very good job in keeping you guys informed, am I?
I haven't written anything in a month. A lot has been going on lately... I just don't know where to start!

Kids
Oh, the worries that I had in my last entry, have vanished into thin air ... Garpur has become himself again, and has mostly gotten over his attention-seeking-behaviour.
The next problem to focus on: Is Úlfrún sleeping too much? We're getting concerned if this might be the case, because per every 24 hours, she sleeps for 18-20 of them. Mind you, she looks good, drinks a lot, hardly ever complains ... it just seems a little too good to be true, there must be a catch!

Úlfrún started baby-swimming-lessons last week, so far she's doing really well. I hope to post photos of her next class tomorrow!

Work
I started doing felt experiments in the garden yesterday. My plan is to develop a new felting-look for a one-of-kind-coat-and-jacket-collection I'll launch in the fall. The first session of experimenting went really well and I'm so optimistic about the outcome!

I've started collecting buttons in all shapes an sizes, and all kinds of electrical wires (especially phone-wires). Why?, you might ask ... well, I'm making jewellery, believe it or not! So if you have a stash of buttons you are about to throw out, give them to me instead ... please?

I have to go now, so that this day doesn't vanish into me sitting in front of the computor and not doing other important stuff ... like, uhm, yeah, well just important stuff!

More tomorrow (maybe even photos!).

1 afskipti:

At 6/14/2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wouldn't worry too much about Ulfrun sleeping too much.. babies are apparently "supposed" to sleep for about 18 hours a day at her age. Just enjoy it :) Charlotte seems to hardly sleep at all now, and I miss my afternoon naps :P
Will you post pictures of your felt as well?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home