The well brought up younge lad

When I picked Garpur up from daycare today, he proudly showed me a small blue piece of paper with a smiley face scribbled on it, and told me that one of the teachers had given it to him. I thought nothing of it until another teacher told me the story behind that blue piece of paper.
Today three kids in Garpur's class had been playing in the "doll-corner" (dúkkuhorn), and made quite a mess of the place. The kids were asked to tidy up afterwards, but they refused. Then Garpur, who had not been playing in the doll-corner, decided on his own to tidy up their mess since they wouldn't do it. That's when the teacher scribbled a smiley face on a small piece of blue paper and rewarded him with it.
Garpur is very proud of his reward ... and Már and I are very proud of our incredibly well brought up son.



0 afskipti:
Post a Comment
<< Home