Úlfrún's wardrobe
When I was going through my entries below, I realized that in the two last ones I've put pictures of Úlfrún wearing old clothes that Már and I wore when we were babies.
In the last entry she's wearing a pink dress which I used from age one until the age of five ... first as a dress, and then I apparently turned it into a cool skirt!
In the entry before that she's wearing a striped sweater, which Vala knitted for Már before he was born ... and it was worn by him some 30 years ago!
She's got quite the wardrobe, it consists of old clothes from me and Már, clothes that Garpur wore, lent clothes from friends and family, and lots of really cool (mainly pink) clothes she's received as gifts in the past few weeks!
Lucky girl!



0 afskipti:
Post a Comment
<< Home