Lilypie6th to 18th Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday

Happy feet!



Every other tuesday I go out and meet "the girls", well we take turns hosting the group. Here this kind of a gathering is called a "sewingclub" ... but although we do occationally knit and exchange handcraft-tips, we mainly just eat cakes and gossip for hours!!!

Last night I went out to one of these meetings of mine, our host this time surprized us by having a footbath-theme for us ... a friend of hers came over and introduced us to some footbathsalts and cremes and gels. We all had footbaths and tried out a selection of cremes on our feet and legs.
Being the pregnant one in the group, I got special treatment, a foot scrub, rub and massage and everything done for me ... it was wonderful, just what I needed!

And now when I wake up, my feet feel like royal feet ...

3 afskipti:

At 8/04/2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site!
[url=http://hvxddrrp.com/ezuf/tdhu.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://fzdpbiyw.com/zisb/krns.html]Cool site[/url]

 
At 8/04/2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site!
[url=http://hvxddrrp.com/ezuf/tdhu.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://fzdpbiyw.com/zisb/krns.html]Cool site[/url]

 
At 8/04/2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good design!
http://hvxddrrp.com/ezuf/tdhu.html | http://nqlspzvg.com/xkbx/eyol.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home