Lilypie6th to 18th Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Saturday

Ice ice baby

For at least the last month or so, I've had this strange urge to eat ice ... like actually crushing icecubes with my teeth and swallowing them!

We've actually had to buy icecube-trays for our freezer to fulfill my icecube-urge because I eat at least 3-4 trays a day.
At first I thought I might just be thirsty and that I needed to drink more water ... but that just doesn't do it for me, I have to have my x trays of ice a day or I can't think about anything else, where and when I'll get my next ice-fix ... like a drug addict!

Mind you, I do get a fair share of kicks in the stomache every time I knock back a full glass of icecubes ... I bet the poor thing can feel them melt right beside her!

2 afskipti:

At 8/05/2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good design!
[url=http://thbvcoee.com/goci/tgyg.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://nawhdhov.com/bhjg/xqol.html]Cool site[/url]

 
At 8/05/2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice site!
http://thbvcoee.com/goci/tgyg.html | http://wnwnxwye.com/jvsl/mjqe.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home