3D-ultrasound

Last tuesday we all (Már, Garpur, Inga ... and I ofcourse) went to see the little baby in a 3D-ultrasound.
We were a little unlucky because the little girl tried as hard as she could to hide her face in the placenta ... but we were fortunate enough to see half her face, burrowed in the placenta, a foot in front of her face and a little arm and hand beside it!
We got a few pictures of hands and face, along with short video-clips of the little girl moving.
Next week we'll be going to the normal 2D-ultrasound for a medical check-up to make sure that everything is ok. This is because in the early stages of the pregnancy there was a question of whether the placenta would place itself in the opening of the uterus ... but according to what we saw on tuesday, I don't think that that is the case, which means I'll probably be lucky enough, not to have to have a cesarean section.



2 afskipti:
Good design!
[url=http://elkuswqr.com/zimb/waek.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://ulalbcii.com/lvre/ylnk.html]Cool site[/url]
Good design!
http://elkuswqr.com/zimb/waek.html | http://bcxljabh.com/nlxi/svka.html
Post a Comment
<< Home