Changing to english!!!
In a Christmascard I got from my grandparents in Canada, I got news that they are now taking computor-lessons, and hope to be on the internet one day.
This got me to thinking that it's probably about time for me to swich my writing here, over to english. There are more people who might actually benefit from this than my grandparents, all my other relatives in Toronto, my brothers' wife in Edmonton, my husbands' stepfather in England and my english speaking friends all over the place, here in Iceland and abroad.
So, I'm hereby swiching all my writing here to english, I start by translating the last entry I wrote (last sunday) in icelandic, loosely into english.
Sunday, January 1st, 2006:
I've been a little buisy lately, so I haven't written anything for a long time.
The state of me is coming to a scary point, a new year has come and there are only 10 weeks left of this pregnancy, and only 8 if this one will be anything like when I had Garpur ... can't anything be done to stop time, or at least slow it down a little bit?
Anyways, I'm feeling well. I've just become so big in such a short time ... it was only a few weeks ago that I was complaining about not being big enough, and now I think I'm the same size I was around the time I had Garpur!
It also takes time to get used to things, like not being able to stand up from the couch or car without an effort, not being able to pick up the pace when walking, not being able to run up the stairs, or carry more than two grocery bags, or sit up in bed without rolling on to one side first ... it can be quite comical sometimes when I'm trying though.
Soon this will all be over ... so I guess I should just sit back and enjoy this strange state my body is in, for a few more weeks, in peace and quiet, because soon there will be so much going on around me that I probably won't be able to hear myself think.
OH, I CAN STILL HARDLY WAIT!
I'm so excited!
Maybe it's partly because I don't want Christmas to be over just yet, and I want just one more package to open ... and I also can't wait to see who the little individual inside of me is!!!



2 afskipti:
Nice site!
[url=http://ylpgjmfx.com/euua/okxd.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://dscsyufy.com/fuso/vtnl.html]Cool site[/url]
Great work!
http://ylpgjmfx.com/euua/okxd.html | http://dcteytel.com/xuld/eidv.html
Post a Comment
<< Home