Lilypie6th to 18th Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday

The expecting family



We took some pregnancy-photos yesterday. Here's one of the whole expecting family, taken especially for friends and relatives abroad!

4 afskipti:

At 1/17/2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yndisleg mynd! Þessi fer sko upp á vegg hjá mér (þegar ég er búin að finna leið til að prenta hana út).
Ó, hvað ég er stolt af ykkur.
Inga, stolta amma.

 
At 1/18/2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great photo! You all look wonderful. Love, Ann
In Iceland, could I be Ann Robertsister?

 
At 1/18/2006, Blogger Kristína said...

Ann, ofcourse automatically you would become "Ann Georgsdóttir", but I can call you "Ann Róbertssystir" if you prefer!

 
At 1/24/2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great picture!! I tried to visit you a couple of times before Xmas - noone
home. So I'll have to try again. I enjoy reading your blog. That it's now in English makes it even easier. :) Marcia

 

Post a Comment

<< Home