Lilypie6th to 18th Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Monday

Oh my god ...



... is this the same person?

I just found this picture, taken last July, the week we found out that I was pregnant.

7 afskipti:

At 2/13/2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ussss...þú ert bara flott á þeim báðum. Það verður ekki leiðum að líkjast ef maður verður eitthvað líkur þér á endasprettinum :-)

 
At 2/13/2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are radiant either way. :) But
I have to admit, it will be fun to see the new addition to your family soon.

Marcia

 
At 2/16/2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ííííííí....þú ert svoooo sæt

 
At 2/17/2006, Blogger Sonja said...

Flottar myndir, sérstaklega sú seinni :)

Datt í hug að þú hefðir áhuga á heimafæðingargrúbbunni: http://groups.msn.com/heimafaeding

etv líka http://groups.yahoo.com/group/natturuborn

 
At 7/27/2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great work!
[url=http://fyfnltow.com/gzdf/cuzs.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://rjiqmyqz.com/dhfb/kzim.html]Cool site[/url]

 
At 7/27/2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good design!
My homepage | Please visit

 
At 7/27/2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you!
http://fyfnltow.com/gzdf/cuzs.html | http://hhpsgaoa.com/fcsd/xsjb.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home