Lilypie6th to 18th Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Thursday

Getting pretty tired!



I'm already getting pretty tired of this state I'm in ... I just feel so huge, slow, old, tired and weak.
Well actually, when I'm sitting still, I feel great ... but as soon as I have to move (scratch my toes for example), everything just feels impossible!

One day I'll look back at this pregnancy and tell everyone who'll listen, how wonderful it all was and how I hope to get the oppertunity to do it again one day ... but right now, I just want it to be over soon!!!

1 afskipti:

At 2/06/2006, Blogger Begga said...

Vá hvað fína bumban þín er orðin stór ! Og þú tekur þig sko vel út með hana :)
Svo stutt síðan þú tilkynntir óléttuna að mar áttar sig varla á því að það fari að koma að þessu...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home