Life goes on!

Úlfrún turned five weeks old yesterday, and boy has she ever grown in the past weeks! I still don't understand the wonders of breastmilk ... how can a few hundred milliliters of liquid a day, make a baby grow so fast ... ???
We've had a nurse come and visit us once a week, to measure Úlfrún's growth and see how we're all doing.
The nurse hasn't been able to do much more for us, because everything is going so well. Már and I have joked about what lousy health-care system customers we are ...
Most things have gone back to an ordinary every-day routine here.
Már has gone back to work, taking Garpur to the daycare in the morning on his way to work.
Úlfrún tends sleep through most of the day, while I tidy up the house, do the laundry, read or just sit and watch her sleep.
Then Úlfrún and I pick Garpur up from daycare at three o'clock and take him to the library or the park on our way home.
When Már comes home, we play, cook and eat dinner together, before the bedtime stories...
Family life is wonderful!



1 afskipti:
Mikið eru börnin þín falleg bæði tvö.
Kjóllinn sem Úlfrún er í minnir mig á föt sem mamma þín saumaði á mig þegar ég var lítil, hnýttur jakki úr rósóttu efni og húfa í stíl. Áslaug Edda á þetta sett núna og mun sennilega passa í jakkann á allra næstu vikum. Biðjum kærlega að heilsa ömmunni :-)
Post a Comment
<< Home