Lilypie6th to 18th Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Wednesday

Zzzzzzzzzzzz

This morning I woke up and panicked ... Úlfrún hadn't woken up yet and it was almost 8 o'clock and she'd gone to sleep at 11 last night. I started thinking that maybe there was something wrong with her, so I checked her bed, and there she was sleeping peacefully ... like a baby!

She doesn't always sleep straight through the night, but it is happening more and more often these days. It's the second time this week that she sleeps for nine hours straight, before waking up, having a drink and a change, and then going back to sleep for 3 hours. This baby is amazing. So thoughtful!

... and here I am wasting the time I get on my own writing about it, I'm off to do something fun, like laundry ...

1 afskipti:

At 4/26/2006, Blogger Kristína said...

Life just gets better and better, since I posted this last post six days ago, Úlfrún's been sleeping for 9-10 hours per night ... without waking up for a drink or anything!!! Don't you just love this baby, I know I do ... :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home