The good news and the bad
First the bad news. My doctor called me this morning and told me that the results from my blood-testing were back. The misterious nose-clogging-ploblem that has been bothering me for a couple of years is caused by cat-allergies. She said that according to the results, it's not a mild allergy at all, and the only solution to this is for me to get rid of the cats, clean everything in the house, throw out carpets, get the couch deep-cleaned and so on ... and use a steroid-nose-sprey until I'm over the most of it. Allthough I don't want to believe it, it does make sence. My nose is always clogged, it has gotten much worse over the last year, when I've been home at the end of my pregnancy and during my maternity-leave. I've even started to feel like heavyness in the tubes that lead down to the lungs (can't remember what they're called) and they whistle a little sometimes when i sigh. Sigh!
The good news. Úlfrún started crawling properly today. She was even wearing slippery clothes and crawling on slippery floor ... those are some muscles that girl must have! She managed to crawl towards the dining-room shelves, grab hold of them and haul herself up until she was standing. When she started beeing a little to interested in the breakable items in the shelves I moved her into the kitchen and set her in the middle of the floor. She got up on her knees and crawled straigt to the catdishes and emptied their waterbowl ... and smiled. So now when I look over our home I can see that we have a lot of work ahead for us, moving everything up to at least a meter high!
Projects ahead here: Somehow find the cats a new home, rearrange our whole home because of Úlfrún's manouvering and clean everything in order for my breathing to get better. Phew.



0 afskipti:
Post a Comment
<< Home