Lilypie6th to 18th Ticker Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Tuesday

The strangest dream

Two days ago I woke up after having had the strangest dream. Before I write it down, it's important that I note a few facts:

1. When Úlfrún was sleeping outside Vala'a house the other day, she said that some of her neighbours would have a heart-attack if they knew we kept a sleeping baby in a pram outside her house.
2. Davíð, Ko-leen and my parents are looking into the possibility of extending their house in the country-side.
3. The other day Már bought "Badger beer" in the local supermarket.

The dream:
I had Garpur sleeping outside Vala's house in the pram and when I went to check on him, the pram was nowhere to be found. After a lot of looking for it, I spotted the end of the walkie-talkie-cord that was in the pram, I pulled on it and followed it and found the pram under a pile of dirt in hole in the ground, exactly where it had been ... it had been dug into the ground and some dirt put on top just to cover it lightly. Garpur was fine.
Apparently the neighbourhood Badgers had done it! They were getting very pissed off because of all the digging that Davíð had been doing around the house and decided to get back at us.

I woke up very confused, but then I thought it was hilarious once I had put all the pieces together!
Now you know how my head works!!!

0 afskipti:

Post a Comment

<< Home